Re: ISS Sighting

While we're on the subject, what is the force (and acceleration)
of the thruster use for ISS orbital maintenance?  How much
delta-V is done at each firing?  I can never understand how
you can fire a rocket attached to a big ungainly thing like
the ISS without it twirling around like a pinwheel or simply
folding up!

Doug
NA1DB