Re: Noise, Bandwidth and Gain

I confirm Doug's review of the filters from Electro Mavin. I picked up two
and using the 300 MHZ calibrator on the spec analyzer as a source, I checked
them at 2100 MHz, 2400 MHz and 2700 MHz. . My measurements fit exactly into
Doug's curve. Insertion loss was about 5 dB, so this really would work
better after the LNA as long as the LNA isn't being overloaded. 5dB would be
a big hit on the G/T if we had to put it up front. At $5.00 a piece, these
are a steal!

Howie
AB2S