SmartTOOL electronic level for antenna pointing

This is the gadet that was written up in some back issue of the Journal:
http://www.benmeadows.com/cgi-bin/SoftCart.exe/scstore/p-109098.html?E+scstore

I've looked through the back issues I have readily at hand and can't find the
article on using this thing to give accurate, real-time elevation readings.  If
anybody finds it, please let me know.  Are any of the Journal CD-ROMs available
yet?  Those would be the easiest way to find the information.

David Reinhart