Security breach

A short note to the various lists I am on with a cautionary tale...If
there have been any obscene messages received from this account it
wasn't me! Honest!

I checked my email at a public terminal at the Arizona Mills Mall, and
when I arrived home found a rather unpleasant message from what is
undoubtably a semi-illiterate teenager who was commiting truancy.  Seems
the kids at the mall were able to  relogin to my yahoo account.
Although I am aware of the need to logout at a public terminal, I think
in this instance I logged out from the web browser interface without
logging out from the actual Yahoo session, and they were able to delete
a number of relatively unimportant messages as well as send mail from my
account.

Sorry if anyone was inconvienenced...shouldn't happen again.

Jim Dawdy