RE: AO-40 telemetary and status

2m is off air.  AO-40 is operating, but beaconing only on 2.4 GHz.  Check
the latest ANS for full details, but basically, the command stations
recovered the bird over 2 weeks ago.  The software has been reloaded, and
testing has commenced to see which systems are operational.  At this stage,
it looks like the 2m Tx may be toast, but there's more tests needed to
confirm this.

Tony Langdon.
Systems Development and Support.