Re: LCD display....

Chris, the LCD display has totally gone downhill now as far as brightness
is concerned. Now when I move the brightness control to the high setting
the LCD panel gets a little darker, and when I slide it back to the low
setting it gets a little bit lighter. It might be the voltage regulator.
It's a small VGA display, only 8.25" in diameter.