Re: Propellant fluid dynamics at zero-g

Hi All,

I don't believe in centripetal or centrifugal force.  Any good Physics text will
give the arguments more clearly than I intend to here.  To prove it one way or
the other try this experiment:  While whirling a ball (or other small mass) on a
string around you.  Let go of the string.  Which way does the ball go?  Don't do
this in a china shop!

73's de Rich @ WC8J

----