Q-Par positioner (was Re: Free Microwave Calculator)

At 03:04 PM 1/7/2001 -0500, CDixon6901@aol.com wrote:
>I was just looking on the web for microwave equipment and found a free
>windows calculator (Sliding Rule) Program ...
>http://www.q-par.com/index.html

I asked the price for their "portable antenna positioner", and got the
following "A ROM cost for the Portable Antenna Positioner is approx US$
27000 (£18000 sterling) for a standard set up. If you require extra
software or hardware, ie. special controlling software, antennas, etc these
will be charged separately."

Doesn't fit in my amateur radio budget.