Re: Propellant fluid dynamics at zero-g

On Wed, 10 Jan 2001, MCGWIER ROBERT wrote:

> ... though I hate the term centrifugal force... but anyway . . .

My wife (teaches physics) insists on the "centripital force" (which is the
correct term for the restraining "force"), but it just don't convey
the meaning of things "flying" outward.

So in a compromise to save our marriage, I now only use the term
"centrifugal effect"...  and have achieved peace in the household...

Bob