Re: Bravo to the command team!

> 4. I am also curious about the current thinking about whether we will ever
> get to use the 400N engine again. If all we have here is a leaky valve,
then
> we might be better off just to complete the 400N firings and be done with
> all the mass and danger that the main propellants represent.

I think that would be a very dangerous assumption. We've had several
serious unexplained events since the first firing of the kick motor.
Several pieces of hardware haven't worked since the 2m beacon suddenly
went off the air for reasons unknown on December 13 "while work on the
400N propulsion system was ain progress".

Phil