Re: Leaking out the nozzle

> Keith wrote:

>We have a lot more apogee altitude to spare than perigee...

No doubt!  I just wanted to confirm my suspicions , expecially after
watching a nice little film on the NASA channel last night,  a kind of
Orbital Mechanics 101 ... I wish I had taped it.

I am also curious about what effect an in plane thrust normal to the
velocity vector has on the orbit ... like we are apparently seeing at MA
30 for example.