AO40

I'm rxing a strong carrier which is on 145.646Mhz. It only seems to be
coming from the location of AO40. If I move the ant's off 40 the signal
goes away. The modulation almost sounds like PSK with no data encoded on
it. It is a circly polarized signal. It has a increasing doppler note to
it. Time is 2:52:00 UTC. Nova shows the bird coming toward me. The MA is
157.0. There are some occasional hicups in the modulation but for the
most part it is steady. My location is EM78QE. I'm using NOVA as the
tracking program driving the 5400 rotors. RX is a 736r, ant KLM 22C.
Just wondering if anyone else is around to confirm this.

WA2TQI Bill