RE: APRStk Automatic Satellite Monitoring

> Van: Bob Bruninga [mailto:bruninga@usna.edu]
> APRStk will automatically do the following:
>
> * QSY and doppler track AO27 and UO14 so you can hear QSO's
> * QSY and doppler track UO22,KO23,KO25,TO31 PACSATS and
> capture STATUS,
>   the PBlist, TELEMETRY and any other UI packets (No BBS traffic)
> * QSY and Doppler track SUNSAT and work other stations via SUNSAT
> * QSY to the ISS downlink & work other UI stations if PACKET
> is enabled.
>

> de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

I gave it a shot last night but I'm a bit confused at what it is suposed to
do and what it does.
I setup the d700 like discribed in the doc (databand B and both bands in vfo
mode tnc in pkt mode).
When I select the sats I want to track in the P-list it only tracks the
downlink and not the uplink and whats worse it transmits on the uplink.
Maybe it has just been to long since I played with dosaprs and I overlooked
something.

73 de Andre PE1RDW
aprsdigi co-ordinator Netherlands
member aprs workgroup Netherlands