P3D live broadcast

Shortly after the launch there was a video going around showing amateurs
at the launch site, i would like to know where to get a copy. I have the
one movie from the ESA website, but in this one you don't see or hear
any amateurs talking or pictures of the control room. Any help will be
appreciated. Tnx to the folks who helped me find the movie from the  ESA
website. 73 de Scott VE6ITV