Science Fiction

>This whole thread reminds me of a science fiction story I read a long
>time ago, called "The Cold Equations."
>
>Does anyone remember who wrote this story?
>
>73,
>--Peter, KD7MW

That story still gives me chills! I remember reading it years ago in an
anthology. A quick web search says it's written by Tom Godwin, and is one
of the top ten most reprinted stories (from
http://www.best.com/~contento/0start.html )

73, Keith

Maj Keith E Brandt,MD,MPH,WD9GET || Goodbye, cruel world that was my home-
Chief of Aerospace Medicine      ||   there's cleaner space out here to roam.
McConnell AFB, Wichita, KS       || Put my feet up on the moons of Mars-
wd9get@amsat.org                 ||   sit back, relax, and count the stars.
http://www.dca.net/~brandt       ||