Re: Propellant fluid dynamics at zero-g

From: http://www.tiac.net/users/cri/coldeq.html

	The Cold Equations by Tom Godwin was first published in the August 1954
	issue of Astounding Science Fiction, pp 62-84, and was illustrated
	by Kelly Freas. It is both popular and controversial; it is one of
	the most frequently reprinted stories in SF.

This story has shown up in some collections, and was also made into
an Outer Limits (I think) episode.  It's a great story.

louie
wa3ymh