Re: interference on 145.840 & 880

I think Mike has the probable solution to this type of ham
band QRM.  Just yesterday I had the squelch open up on a FM
mobile rig, but could not find the center frequency.  Then,
looking up at the nearby power pole was a box with an antenna
on it which appeared to be in the high end of the VHF band.
Cliff K7RR