Re: Bravo to the command team!

Ken

> Furthermore, finding a good fit for the thrust gives an
> excellent estimate of the rate at which the propellant mass is being lost.

So how much longer will it continue (till depletion) ?

OTOH (assuming its only one of the two fuel components) once its all gone
then we can "fire" the motor to get rid of the other component. Then the
arcjet will have a better effect (if it works) with less mass to shove around.

???

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org