Re: WWW link

We have a server running at the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
Amateur Radio Club. Right now not many people are able to decode the
spin modulated signal. You can connect your P3T to 128.183.143.104
port 1024 and if anyone is flowing telemetry to the server you will
see it. Right now no one is.

Ron wa4sir