AO40 pre-LOS telemetry

Can anybody explain why I am unable to receive telemetry at 2.4 gigs
just prior to LOS?  I've attempted several times in the last few days
and have copied absolutely nothing at LOS's that come very close to
MA 256...By the same token I've had absolutely no problem receiving and
recording telemetry at AOS, low MA's on up to MA44.

Now yesterday 8jan01 I heard nothing, and am aware of the magnetorquing
now taking place, and that probably everything was shut down to do just
that. And so no telemetry, but why none on the previous several days??

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....