SEC: UNCLASSIFIED - re: History of Spin Rate - AO-40

Hello, all.

It occurred to me to extrapolate ('forecast') the spin rate based on the
data provided by Richard WC8J recently. Someone else has probably done this
already...

Note that I have been selective (taken only from 11/26/00) and added two
data points (12/7/00 and 12/9/00, both 20:00) in order that Excel would have
a good go at using FORECAST for the Spin/Min.. You'll see that I had to put
in date-time pairs and that I chose 08:00 and 20:00 so they would stand out.
(Many values provided were around 20:00, and 08:00 is 12 hours different.)

It's also interesting to enter check the 'trend' on graphs, both for the
given data and including the inferred information.

It became apparent that, using this method:
a.	17/min was 'reasonable' (forecast to occur in the first week of
January), and
b.	it's forecast to increase further.

I note mention made by Peter Guelzow of a leak.

Please feel free to make some sense of this.

I will not accept flames for what I've done or what it may mean.

Best wishes,
Peter
VK1KEP

*****