Re: Fwd: Re: S-Band Antenna Comparisons, etc.

A few years back there was an article in the AMSAT Journal about using a device
called a "smart level" for accurate pointing of antennas.  The widget is a
hardware store device that gives a machine-readable output of angle.  I don't
remember if it was analog or digital.  Now that we're faced with more accurate
pointing requirements it looks like time to dig through the back issues.

Dave Reinhart