From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of tmwebb@ionet.net
Sent: 08 January 2001 17:19
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] LCD Monitors (OT)

I need to tap the collective wisdom out there!  I'm in the market for an LCD
monitor (15 inch).  Yes, I know they're not cheap and that is the basis for
my
inquiry as I want to purchase wisely.  Any particular brands to consider, or
stay away from?  Any models that merit interest, or should be ignored?

I now await the flood of thoughtful input.

Tom Webb, WA9AFM/5