Re: Godd info about parabolics feeds and antennas

Small change in address to this web page
http://www.qsl.net/n1bwt/contents.htm
change .html to .htm

--
WARNING TO UNSOLICITED SPAMMERS!!!

Pursuant to U.S. Code, title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II,
"Any and all non-solicited commercial E-mail (SPAM) sent to
this address is subject to a download and archival fee of
$500.00 U.S."! E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.