Re: S-Band Antenna Comparisons, etc.

> The reflector is just that -> it reflects RF power to the feed.  So it
> matters not which way the reflector grill runs.  As Dave Tipton pointed out,
> what matters is the feed.

I gotta jump in here... a reflector of parallel wires will only reflect an
electromagnetic field of the same polarization.  To the other
polarization, there is a null...  This fact is used all the time in
microwave work to enhance one plarization over another, or to null out
one, or to allow one to pass through and the other to be reflected...
etc..

de WB4APR, Bob