Re: Icom 910 H

I've been waiting, too.  Apparently, the FCC has not yet granted type
acceptance for this new radio, as indicated by the footnote in their web
page describing the radio:  http://www.icomamerica.com/  click on
Amateur, then Satellite.  There's no telling when that will happen.
Then they'll have to gear up for production if they haven't already.

They have announced a price, though.  HRO is quoting $1499.95 plus
$549.95 for the 1200 MHz module.  I don't know if they're taking orders
or not.

73,
Bob KD1VV