UO-14 voice interference...

Hi all,

Due to my centered position in the North Atlantic
Ocean (HM49),sometimes the only land inside the footprint
of AO-27 and UO-14 are Azores Islands (thatīs me ,
Portuguese language)and Canary Islands (Spanish
language).
Looking at the footpint i was able to tell that
interference on UO-14 (also heard on AO-27,some time ago)
is coming from Canary Islands (Spanish spoken) or
ishermans near those islands (probably southwards, as the
signal was strong before TCA).They where sometimes
using "QSL" at the end of conversation,possibly
meaning that they are Amateurs, but speaking
about fish and echo-sounders ,possibly meaning that the
are fishermans.
Amateurs fishermans?? maybe, but they were also using
rude words,so itīs hard to be sure.
Anyway, somebody on the input frequency (145.975)  on
Canary Islands
on should certainly help to find out.

73, and Happy New Year!