Godd info about parabolics feeds and antennas

Hi!

If you need informations for feeding parabolic antenas,
and more,see the " W1GHZ microwave antenna book" online
at :

www.qsl.net/n1bwt/contents.html

The download of the entire book is about 6Mb,but you can
just get the chapter you need.

Itīs full of very interesting information for
construction and testing feeds and antennas at microwave
freqs.

I have constructed the VE4MA type for 1,2 and 2,4 ghz a
couple of years ago (my 3 meters antenas have a F/D ratio
of about 0.3 ,so it was the best solution), they work
fine,if you need any particular constructional info just
send me a mail at:
microwave@clix.pt
Thanks to W1GHZ

Good luck!