Assumptions

At this point, I think the best thing to do is to continue with the
Magnetotorquing, get the spin down to a reasonable level. Realign the
spacecraft to the proper attitude to use the antenna pattern to our best
advantage.
Then we can get some good data from the
beacon.. determine what is going on, what's working, whats dead and
go from there.. We need accurate data to make accurate assumptions..
jim kd4hur
--
WARNING TO UNSOLICITED SPAMMERS!!!

Pursuant to U.S. Code, title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II,
"Any and all non-solicited commercial E-mail (SPAM) sent to
this address is subject to a download and archival fee of
$500.00 U.S."! E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.