Free Microwave Calculator

Hi Everyone,

Happy New Year,

I was just looking on the web for microwave equipment and found a free
windows calculator (Sliding Rule) Program on the following site. The company
claims to make many things for microwave in the UK and the site looks
impressive too, especially a pack-away-microwave dish and suitcase, goodness
knows what that would cost.

http://www.q-par.com/index.html

Thought I would pass on the details, Enjoy

Standard disclaimer, I have no links with this company other than looking at
there web site and previously using some of there products.

Chris
GW6KZZ