Re: AO40: status

OK, the next question would be:

Since we know the difference in orbit, and the mass of the satellite, etc.,
then we could calculate what the spin should have been based on the burn we
got.  Take that number, subtract it from the measured spin of 17 RPM,
reverse the above calculation could we get a semi-exact amount of mass loss
after the burn stopped this way?

I'm sure those more intelligent than myself have done this calculation
already, but I think I'm close to understanding this theory now.  :-)

Is it possible that fluid kept coming out of the motor after the burn
stopped-- instead of a "split" or "leak" somewhere in the system?

Fred W0FMS