Re: SO-35

Hi Hamish,

You asked (in reply to Michael Kingery's quote from our web page):

> > All APRS frames, digipeated via Sunsat's APRSAT alias, are now
> > fed into findu.com.
>
> How are these viewed at findu.com? As part of the normal mapping,
> or is there a separate page?

View them as you would for any other path.  A unique SSID for posits
via Sunsat will avoid them being overwritten by terrestrial RF or
Internet data.  Keep in mind that the digilogs are only downlinked
four times daily over Stellenbosch, South Africa.  The downloading
may be more sporadic, while problems with our tracking antennas are
solved.

73 de ZR1CBC, Johann