Re: Are there any Linux users using autotracking?

Hi,
As I read the license for SatTrack v3.1.6 anyone can make modifications
but he is restricted from distributing a modified version of SatTrack.
Thus you could only distribute the modification as a patch.  I respect
Manfred's copyright and I appriciate that he has allowed me to use his
program.

73's de Rich @ WC8J
----