Re: AO40: V-TX test

Thanks for the update, Peter.

Well this is speculation, but this does not bode well for the V-TX.  I have
seen my share of PA's that turned into excellent resistors making heat out
of dc voltage but no RF.  Hopefully, further testing will prove me wrong,
but it's beginning to appear that mode LS and maybe VS and US will be what
we get {and I hope C, X, and K too}.

Good news about the magnetorquer.  And if the arc-jet is usable, maybe the
mission will be partially recovered.

Ed