Re: Tools for Win NT

Albrecht von Hessberg wrote:

> Hi All!
> Is there anybody who knows a programme with the features of good old PCTOOLS
> but running in a Eindows NT enviroment?
> Thanks in advance!
> Albrecht DF9LC

Well , I seem to recall that the program that I found called "windows commander"
does work under NT 4.0 , so look for that , or course it has functionality
similar to midnight commander / norton commander , so not sure if it will please
you , but it is a nice file manager and doesn't seem to crash at all :^)

I believe I found it at twocows , under utilities/file managers ....

course that has been a year ago , so my memory should be taken into
consideration ;^)

let me know how it goes

ps: ok so I went to their site , and hey it does work with NT 4.0 and it is a
very capable file manager , does ftp and all sorts of neat things like midnight
commander does , so go here and check it out :))

http://www.ghisler.com/index.htm

--
Douglas Cole   N7BFS
AMSAT#26182 , K2 # 544