Re: AO40: status

In a message dated 1/6/01 5:28:18 PM Eastern Standard Time, karn@ka9q.net
writes:

<< I'd do them myself, but I have been unable to get a
 figure for the spacecraft moment of inertia around the Z axis. Whether
 this was ever accurately measured prior to launch, I do not know.

 Phil >>

It was and is part of the weight and balance maintained throughout the
construction
of  the bird while there in Orlando.  If you are really interested in the
data,  you may
be able to get if  from one of the integration lab staff.  I know this cause
I was there
when my brother helped build the system used to record this data.

73, Steve
K5PK