Re: Venting, spin-up and SMAD [was: AO40: status]

maggie@voicenet.com writes:

<< They've got a website (with online bookstore) too...definately worth a
visit
 for space cadets:

   http://www.smad.com

  73 de Maggie K3XS  >>

Sounds real interesting Maggie, thanks for the heads up on the material.  I'm
not in the profession but find these sort of activities lived out by others
to be enriching to my own life even from the standpoint of an appliance
operating extra class who at best has been able to fix most failures in my
own equipment...just had to throw that in for the pill, harping on us
appliance operators...hi   Thanks again Maggie.

73, Steve
K5PK