Re: iss keps off

Bruce,

I just loaded the Ray Hoad Amsat keps today (sent Jan 4th):

(HR AMSAT ORBITAL ELEMENTS FOR AMATEUR SATELLITES IN NASA FORMAT
FROM WA5QGD FORT WORTH,TX January 4, 2001
BID: ORB01004.N)

and they are still showing on logsat as 8 days old. There was no change from
the last set I had in from last week. ISS Set 466 is AOS @-4 degrees
Is it possible an old set was sent on the 4th?

Al Emer N2YAC