iss keps off

i am using iss kep set 466 dated 4 jan 2001 and they appear to be 3 minutes
off set 467 dated 5 jan 2001. why is there such a big difference? have they
done an attitude adjustment or position burn on jan 4th that has affected the
keps by that much?

the 466 set was in the amsat distribution on 5 jan 2001.

i am using instant track v1.05 and another ham was using nova, wisp and
sattrack and his position was way off my position as indicated above.

do we have to update the iss keps on a daily basis? i know for the fm
satellites, i only update them once a month and it is fine as my g5400 rotor
and tracking do not have the resolution to require anything better than that.

73...bruce

Houston, Texas
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on W0KIE Satcom C3, T24, 7.5Mhz