Anyone using Drake W/O Xtal mod?

I finally got around to mounting the Meyers "dish" and Drake downconverter,
with 15dB Conifer preamp.

The only mod to the Drake is the removal of the red coils/caps.

I'm feeding the output to an '847.

I think I read on this list that a Drake W/O xtal mod, puts out around
120 mHz.

Is anyone on the list using this configuration and receiving telemetry sigs?
If so, where around 120 mHz is the signal actually received?

BTW, I'm not trying to decode anything, just trying to listen.

Bill Howell
University of Texas at Austin
College of Fine Arts
Office of Computing Technologies