AO40: VHF/UHF RX Ok

Dear All,

some more good news...

We can now confirm that the VHF and UHF receivers are OK and they
seem to work nominally on the HiGain antennas. So far, no results
with the Omni antennas.

Since we know that the HiGain antennas are working, we will
try the VHF-TX for 1 MA count around MA 11 possibly in the
next perigee.

The magnetorquing system will also be initiated, so there
should be additional FM wobbling once the magnetorquers are
are in action.

Depending on the outcome of this test we can devise a new
schedule that best exploits our currently known communications
capability.

Keep your fingers crossed.

73s Peter DB2OS