5R8KH

Hello group,
I was again lucky to get in contact with Karl - 5R8KH.
I told him of the complaints I heard of getting a qsl card out of his
manager. So he told me the following :

 5R8KH

 US hams qsl
 via  KA2VUY callbook  address

 EUROPA
 via
 K.H. Cordes
 c/o UNDP-MADAGASCAR,
 Pouch Service ONU,
 CH-1211 Geneve 10
 SUISSE

I think all others can choose which one they believe to be best for them
( my comment )

In both cases Karl himself is caring about the QSL cards.

Happy New Year to everybody on the list.

If anybody call supply the email address of AA7UI James Livingood, Payson, AZ
I would be grateful. The adress given in Buckmaster or was it QRZ is apparently
no longer valid ( trp75@netzone.com )

 Hardy DC8TS/KC2DMA

Reinhard Schulze
Elsa-Braendstroem-Str. 35