Re: RS QRP contact

I agree.  I have been asking why mode-k and guess the esp got thru ;-)

I was surprized that RS-12 was on.  I thought it had died.  Guess they had
just switched it off before.  Missed the good passes tonite.  This
[0400-0600 UTC] is the time slot for local pkt net!   I will have to set up
the FT-817 for pkt so the FT-847 is free for satellite [or vice versa].
Will check NOVA for tommorrow.

Ed
BTW my e-mail takes an avg of four hours to post on bb!