Re: Speaking of big ears...

Hi,

Maybe you mean the Green Bank Telescope.  It recently had first light.  Its BIG two
acres or so I believe.  And fully steerable too.  You can find more at:
http://www.nrao.edu/

If you ever get to West Virginia you should visit NRAO at Green Bank and see the
telescope(s) they are pretty impressive!  And the visitors center is pretty good.

73's de Rich @ WC8J

----