Re: Speaking of big ears...

"Richard D. Burgan" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Did I here BIG ear?  Below is a link to what the future of BIG Ear might be.  I
> found this really interesting reading.  Recently I moved to Columbus, Ohio so
> I'm thinking of the possibilities.  The Argus planar array telescope has some
> real potential.
>
> Try this link: http://www.bigear.org/argus_menu.htm

Thanks rich , this is too cool , I knew of the concept , but didn't know how far
anyone had gotten .....

Has anyone heard about the huge dish that had multiple elements on it that could
all be aligned to within a few milimeters  ( I think it was trapazoidal ) and is
-very- tall , I seem to have lost the link to that one , it was sure a neat site
, and was wondering how they are coming along ?

--
Douglas Cole   N7BFS
AMSAT#26182 , K2 # 544