Speaking of big ears...

Hi,

Did I here BIG ear?  Below is a link to what the future of BIG Ear might be.  I
found this really interesting reading.  Recently I moved to Columbus, Ohio so
I'm thinking of the possibilities.  The Argus planar array telescope has some
real potential.

Try this link: http://www.bigear.org/argus_menu.htm

73's de Rich @ WC8J

----