Re: Speaking of big ears...

Hmmmm??!! The small antenna that was just installed where I work was 40'
(13m). Now let's see, that's one 32m, one 29m, one 19m and, oh yes, the TVRO
which is 6m. Now if I could only convince the powers that be of their value
at something other than commercial frequencies...... 8-0=

> Neat place. I use to work there years ago with Bendix. They have
> (had) 2, 40 foot dishes and were self-contained on power. They had a

John Wilcox  NS1Z
871 Route 120
Rumford, ME  04276-3836
207-364-2246