From: "MCGWIER ROBERT" <rwmcgwier@home.com>
To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2001 4:46 PM
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] pt3 telemetry

<Snipped>
being sent in telemetry. I have no official or unofficial
status.  I speak for no one,  nor any entity.  Do not read
anything into the fact  that I was once a director and an
officer of  AMSAT.  It means nothing after 10 years.
In fact, all of those officials who still talk to me are begging
me to be careful and silent.  The rest don't speak to
me at all.  Let's start.

<More Snipped>