Re: Amsat-DL

 "ATVQ" writes:
> Sounds like someone should be selling advertising space to me. A good fund
> raiser for AMSAT!
>
> > If you want to watch hit statistics of Amsat-DL webpage go to:
> >
> > http://www.amsat-dl.org/stat/

We have a similar page on the Amsat-UK site if anyone's interested. Its at:
<http://www.uk.amsat.org/webalizer/> and uses the same format. We have an
order of magnitude less hits than the -DL stats indicate but still, to me,
its a goodly number. But I'm not sure what webalizer's definition of a hit
really is; per "visit", or per component. I could say the same thing for the
hit counter too :(

The list of countries is interesting too but I just wish there was a way
of identifying the country of .net addresses which just show up in the stats
as "network".

And NO WAY - I would *not* be willing to put advertising on our site. As
has been commented on already - my prime aim (and Pauls too) is for the
information to come down the line fast, uncluttered by BS.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org
FOC # 1188