Re: ao40 today

On Fri, 5 Jan 2001, MCGWIER ROBERT wrote:

> I am trying to get a picture of the depth of the fades, and the signal
> ... Phil is working on a new demodulator for this signal...
><snip>
> I need some captured signal in a wav file in order to do this work.

I tweaked my downconverter on our 40' dish and now I can hear it past
apogee "off the back"  Ill make a WAV as soon as I get some cables hooked
up and send the files to you.   The SNR is about 0 dB... but its there....

RIck Hambly W2GPS called this morning and will help me set up any new
software decoder you guys come up with...  Currently Im using a DSP-12,
but get only a few bytes a minute... (probably less than 1%)

de WB4APR, Bob
US Naval Academy Satellite Lab